Stolen Ferret

Someone has broken into my daughters ferret court and taken a large sandy hob, last saturday. He's a big gentle, castrated hob but daughter is heartbroken. Its never been used for work was just a pet but a rael character. If anyone hears owt or even finds him please pm me in strictest confidence.

Some bloody half cut chavs live near her and are always on the rob, though what they'd want witha ferret is a mystery..................... :thumbdown:

Report this to the old bill and contact the local paper.They love stories like this especially with a picture of your little one and it can really help to get people to grass up the chavs.

Very best of luck.Mooster :)

great news folks.......a guy has managed to catch the ferret in his garden about half a mile away!!! I guess the thieves either dumped him or just let him get away when they broke in & found nothing of value to them.

Anyway alls well again.

I'd just like to thank everyone who offered help & advice and even replacement ferrets, both from this site & others where I posted him missing.-

thankyou everyone :notworthy::notworthy::toast: