I think your all wrong!.

bwfc

i have a bsa gold star for sale if anyone is interested.they a rare now never mind the future.they have sold for £600 ive noticed somewhere on line.i dont have the 10 shot pellet holder.my local gun shop said £45 (they are a dear shop)for one so i think you will find one at £35-£40 brand new.if the picture has shown up you can see it has its pouch and 4x40 scope.im open to sensible offers or swap/p,ex please be patient if your interested im normally on the net every day but there might be a time when i cant answer the same day.i wont be joining any other gun/hunting forums so maybe best offer auction style will buy the gun.its in decent condition not mint but decent.my version of decent could be anothers mint.you do get them offering poor condition as very good,thats not me and i say it as it is.so please dont be concerned on that note.

post-85301-0-17466500-1362748308.jpg

post-85301-0-17466500-1362748308.jpg

Its all about opinions mate. What shoulders, shoots and feels well for 1 man may be totally different for another!!!

I've a mint 97k with v-mach kit fitted. I've compared it to a TX, Prosport, new 97k and various other creations and it out petformed them no problems. I wouldn't go as far to say that it's the best rifle about because it isn't but it's perfect for me!

If you were to stand the 10 best spring rifles in the country up against a wall and ask me to pick...i'd pick mine every time!

That's just my opinion ;+)

Edited by AirgunGuy

Its all about opinions mate. What shoulders, shoots and feels well for 1 man may be totally different for another!!!

I've a mint 97k with v-mach kit fitted. I've compared it to a TX, Prosport, new 97k and various other creations and it out petformed them no problems. I wouldn't go as far to say that it's the best rifle about because it isn't but it's perfect for me!

If you were to stand the 10 best spring rifles in the country up against a wall and ask me to pick...i'd pick mine every time!

That's just my opinion ;+)

I agree totally with what you are saying, No doubt somewhere in the world there would be somebody who would say the same thing about a B2 ! A friend of mine had a goldstar, nice rifle to look at and shoot, he had breach seel probs so he sent it off for repair, came back and the same probs a few weeks later ! he got rid, sensible thing to do, he part chopped it for a hw 77, the rife he should have got in the first place, better build quality, trigger, accuracy, furniture, the list goes on. this is why bsa discontinued it, to many were coming back, not enough sales.

Not enough sales is why most things get discontinued,then you say " wish i had got one when i could " But think back as to why you can't get one anymore, Do you still want one ?

atb Phil

• Like 1

The Weihrauch family of springers are without a doubt the best springers ever made. Their build quality, performance, looks and how much they can be tuned/modified etc set them apart from the rest!!! I think you just have to look at the guys that shoot with spring rifles...most will have Weihrauchs!!!

• Like 1

The Weihrauch family of springers are without a doubt the best springers ever made. Their build quality, performance, looks and how much they can be tuned/modified etc set them apart from the rest!!! I think you just have to look at the guys that shoot with spring rifles...most will have Weihrauchs!!!

Thats about the size of it.

atb Phil

ive still got this for sale,have i got it in the right area.the guy at the top was on about this gun,but like other hobby sites theres always someone has to over shadow it mine mine mine,the gun in question is a bsa goldstar.10 shot repeater.

ive still got this for sale,have i got it in the right area.the guy at the top was on about this gun,but like other hobby sites theres always someone has to over shadow it mine mine mine,the gun in question is a bsa goldstar.10 shot repeater.

Its just a general chat that inevitably goes in many directions, If you think someone is interested in your goldstar, you need to pm them so you can enter into a dialogue about the sale of said rifle. But other than that, you are in the right place.

atb Phil

For 1...you made a very bold statement then edited a lot of it out so you should expect and respect the opinions of others and 2...if you've got the rifle up for sale...you went the wrong way about...try the for sale section!!!