Little Meg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's one of those posts than everyone hopes to never have to write, but Saturday saw the death of Meg, my youngest lurcher. It was the end of a terrible week, one which I hope never to experience again. A fox was bolted from some bales which Meg took off after. She rounded a barn and I heard the most awful noise, one that made me instantly sick to my stomach. The little lass had hit a plough and broke her neck and I had to make the decision there to shoot her. Never a nice thing to have to do.

Me1.jpg

She'd been coming on great guns and was doing everything I'd asked of her bar working on the water. She was only 15 months old but I had a real feeling for her. I hope to someday own another one like her. Here's hoping.

RIP Meg

sorry to here [bANNED TEXT] it happend to me a couple of year ago my dog was a bit older it sikens u every time im out lamping or digging and i see them in the fieild i do worry a bit sorry [bANNED TEXT]

sorry to hear what happened to the dog stabs  :(

Sorry to hear of your loss mate,most of us have been there and know exactly where you are right now good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future,but dont let it get you down too much,you might not get the same as what you had but something will come along to get you out there...