i need to accompany any group for ferreting

ibro

Hi guys

I really want to go ferreting but i don't know where or how! if some one could teach me that would be awesome. I am ok to pay 50 pound for a day.

I have a car as well.

the reason why i want to learn is that i am not originally from this country, i am here doing my MA degree and back there in my country we suffer from rabbit and people there have no idea about ferreting at all . so this will be very helpful.

thank you guys

• Like 1

Hi Ibro. I am in hertfordshire about 1hr from milton keynes. You are welcome to come out with me anytime, but you don't have to offer any money.

I may be a bit far for you to travel but I am sure someone a bit closer will give you the same offer. Good luck archi.

ps. where do you come from .

hi guys

i am form Saudi Arabia, doing my MA in Applied Linguistics. then on september will start my PHD.

I am more than happy to be one of your friends.

time is not important to learn from experienced people.

how can we arrange!

can you please guys let me know where are you going! i have classes only on Wednesday and thursday then the rest of the week I am free.

I can come to hertford shire either by train or car whichever is suitable.

thank you guys

I see on another topic you are looking for ferrets :yes: i will add i think you should go out a few times with people and see if you like it and take to it before you buy any stinkers as they maybe not for you as they not for everyone :blink: and what will you do with them when you return home pal :hmm:

hi guys

i am form Saudi Arabia, doing my MA in Applied Linguistics. then on september will start my PHD.

I am more than happy to be one of your friends.

time is not important to learn from experienced people.

how can we arrange!

can you please guys let me know where are you going! i have classes only on Wednesday and thursday then the rest of the week I am free.

I can come to hertford shire either by train or car whichever is suitable.

thank you guys

Hi Ibro,..Salam Alakem ,..

I am your Brother,.I will take you out on my ground,...and I will train you, as though you were my Son...but, could you please offer a wee bit more than £50,..could you please give me at least £80...

For this amount, I will teach you ,..all about ferrets,... :yes:

If you do not have money, I will accept Persian Carpets instead...

All the best, Chalkwarren... :victory:

ferrets probably wont live more than five years. if so i will sell them. i have watched many youtubes about them , it is awesome.

i agree chalkwaren. pm me ur contact.

still waiting someone to say lets go .

:laugh:Hey Ibro,..I was only having the craic with ya,...(in the UK that means, just having a laugh,.and not being serious)...

No way,.. would I, (or any genuine hunting man) ..charge you, good money, for a day out,with the ferrets..it just isn't done... :nono:

If you are still keen in a few weeks time,..do get back to me and I'll sort something out.... :thumbs: