• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe i've just read 10 pages of shite, who gives a f**k about zulu ???. It makes me laugh when people post asking about dogs they have stuff off. If you have a pup out of the dog you must b

Will the real Zulu please stand up please stand up..   Or...........'Im ZULU'...........or......'His names not ZULU....he's a very naughty boy'

Posted Images

what fcuking difference does it make what other peoples dogs or pups bred out of him are doing you have your own now so you must be going to run them on and try them for yourself so you ll be fit to answer your own question when that time comes you fcuking half door and the reason its has annoyed me is the fact that you posted it up to try and get a few people to rant and rave about the dog which in turn blows a bit of smoke up your ass and makes you feel all proud as your now the so called owner of zulu fcuking sad me thinks !

ok what ever you say mate :yes: so you whuldent be intrested in finding out how relations to your pup are getting on ?

i do be interested coonboy but i dont have to slabber all over the net to find out as i can ring the lads up and find out as i only breed when i need dogs to run on and any spare are given to decent lads that i know and trust not sold to some fcuking idiot with a few spare quid does that answer your question !

its a wonder why any man comes on here and makes any type of statement at all-people are too quick to judge and pick faults-worry about what goes on in your own backyards and get a grip-jealousy will eat you up like a mother f****r-dont hate the player hate the game-lol-some of you folk could do alot worse than smoking a fat one and chilling the f**k out-yeh man.atb

• Like 1

its a wonder why any man comes on here and makes any type of statement at all-people are too quick to judge and pick faults-worry about what goes on in your own backyards and get a grip-jealousy will eat you up like a mother f****r-dont hate the player hate the game-lol-some of you folk could do alot worse than smoking a fat one and chilling the f**k out-yeh man.atb

Stop picking faults and worrying about what other folks write mate ye should smoke yourself a fat 1 and calm down :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

what fcuking difference does it make what other peoples dogs or pups bred out of him are doing you have your own now so you must be going to run them on and try them for yourself so you ll be fit to answer your own question when that time comes you fcuking half door and the reason its has annoyed me is the fact that you posted it up to try and get a few people to rant and rave about the dog which in turn blows a bit of smoke up your ass and makes you feel all proud as your now the so called owner of zulu fcuking sad me thinks !

ok what ever you say mate :yes: so you whuldent be intrested in finding out how relations to your pup are getting on ?

i do be interested coonboy but i dont have to slabber all over the net to find out as i can ring the lads up and find out as i only breed when i need dogs to run on and any spare are given to decent lads that i know and trust not sold to some fcuking idiot with a few spare quid does that answer your question !

ok so you do be intreasted is all i wanted to hear,, unless you got a brother or sister older than my pup? ,,,, i dont give a feck what you breed or do with your pups thats your buissnes not mine why you feel the need to tell me that ??????

Stop picking faults and worrying about what other folks write mate ye should smoke yourself a fat 1 and calm down :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

you no what de mac,, i just read back threw that thread after thinking about what you just said to me,, it was a honest post on my behalf wasent looking for any self glorifacation in anyway shape or form about that zulu dog i never even mentiond i own it untill i was told it wasent the dog in the pic,, i was asking about other pups in relation to my own,, read the thread from start to finish ,, you and whippet99 started givin out i dont no why you felt the need to do so ???? i try and put working posts on here and try to constructivley contribute to the site and put some leagl pics and posts of my lil 10-11 inch nuttall bitch digging badgers coon and what ever else we drop on somthing what no one in the uk and ire can post about i dont recall seing any worthwhile contributions of you and whippet latley???? u come across as some one who always got somthing bad and pointless to say about other peoples posts always picking fault or looking to prove someone wrong f**k nows whats up with you but as some one mentiond eariler is it any wonder why people bother to post anything constructive about there days out on here when ther wasters like you looking to slaughter them at any oppertunity pretty sad really init mate killin the site off imo ,, dont get me wrong ime always up for a laugh nd a joke cant be arsed with peeps like you givin out for nothing

Edited by coonboy