how do they get away with this!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if y

Im afraid i couldn't take that sign seriously. I mean look at it ffs....he has obviously missed out the word 'in' and had to put it in after and to spell be as 'B' is laughable. I'd imagine he's not g

Posted Images

Farmers think they are a law to themselves. I understand what your saying but it's just a shitty sign on an old piece of wood. You should get the cumts mobile number and write it on it, see how long it lasts.

• Like 1

i dont see the concern here,its widely known a farmer can shoot your dog for chasing stock,look it another way,the kid walking out with his parents seeing that sign will ask about it,then they will know to break thier dog to stock,or stay out that f*****g field

• Like 2

Good good rfyl. No illness apart from alcohol :) long story short, fell out with ex, lost fkn lot, had 3 dogs, old dog retired, main dog badly injured, pup took a liking to mutton while lamping with farmers son....... Now I have 2 pets at a mates lol.