Lucas offspring

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fella had the balls to bring his dog across the pond and take on one of the best dogs in England and get a draw and you silly fuckers still try and crab you wanna take a leaf out of his book and g

I've seen a Lucas x crow dog run very good animal,me pal from Manchester bought johns crow x Lucas bitch another very very promising bitch,seen ward mans Lucas bred dog run last season as a young dog

Princess she's a lovely animal thanks JAE B for sharing

Posted Images

The last owner of crow called my mate up and offered him or any his mates in Scotland pups from this litter, I had been down year before picking his crow x red pup up and had been wanting a pup from crow since I seen kent boys DVD,

wee crow bitch is awesome, can't go wrong with her breeding.

• Like 1

The last owner of crow called my mate up and offered him or any his mates in Scotland pups from this litter, I had been down year before picking his crow x red pup up and had been wanting a pup from crow since I seen kent boys DVD,

Gutted I wasn't your mates mate or even a friend of a friend :laugh: suppose I'll need to keep my ear to the ground incase a crow x lucas pup becomes available or even a pup from crow if she's lined again

Don't think you will get one now mate, if you do get chance it will be big money for one from first litter or pup from 2nd.

Plenty well bred pups about for decent money.

GL who owned bitch and bred first litter was very fair and sold them for good price seeing the bitch is a forly winner.

Gutted I wasn't your mates mate or even a friend of a friend :laugh: suppose I'll need to keep my ear to the ground incase a crow x lucas pup becomes available or even a pup from crow if she's lined again

Scouser x Crow will be the next litter :thumbs:

Just home from eng duff txted said crow looked in pup but I thought was to early seen her yest after been away for 9 days she only 4 weeks she diff looks in pup very swoll round rib cage that's were she shows first. After this litter if the litter to my dog keeps doing so well I'm gona put my dog back to her.

• Like 1

Just home from eng duff txted said crow looked in pup but I thought was to early seen her yest after been away for 9 days she only 4 weeks she diff looks in pup very swoll round rib cage that's were she shows first. After this litter if the litter to my dog keeps doing so well I'm gona put my dog back to her.

Good luck with her Gorger :thumbs: