whats the best dog?

I had a small Russel bitch best little Bayer I ever had nothing

I've had so far would come close to her as a baying dog that is. Pic of her in my gallery I'm sure. Fooked me laptop up and using the phone lately hate it. Can do fxxk all on it.

Edited by tillearthdouspart

I have had all breeds of terrier mate! Just trying to find the right breed for me!, then my mate got me a wee Russell bitch, would of saved alot of time and money if i had if got her at the start lol. My opinion is most pats around have a lot if bull blood in them, so they just charge in and go to town, then after the day they are of to the sick bay, I like a terrier with abit if brain and not all skull, nice to work ur terrier again and again, so research first mate that's where I slipped up, font even know how to put a pic of her up or I would.

photobucket lad

• 3 months later...

I have seen most breeds work, and I think the strains more important.i have a rough russel bitch which is harder than most black dogs I have seen.the litter sister is more of a baying dog,and as had a lot more foxs than the hard bitch will ever have.