mange

Guest moleman

both of my patts had it.i went to the local hunt kennels and they gave me some stuff they use on the hounds.it worked in a few days.its worth goin to ask as it will really knock youre dogs about mate if not sorted

Dont forget lads, there are two types of mange in dogs, the most common, sarcoptic mange (scabies in humans) is treated very efectively with BENZOYL BENZOATE, its cheap, and if you keep birds, especially crossbills, it treats scaly legs. It is safer than duramitex, and definately safer than ivamec

Guest Nightwalker
Dont forget lads, there are two types of mange in dogs, the most common, sarcoptic mange (scabies in humans) is treated very efectively with BENZOYL BENZOATE, its cheap, and if you keep birds, especially crossbills, it treats scaly legs.  It is safer than duramitex, and definately safer than ivamec

Just wait and see what response you get in the chemists when you go and ask for something to treat scabies though! Nothing garanteed to have the assistants backing off faster, they'll be washing your cash and scratching for hours after you've left the shop.

Had scabies some years ago ( <_< ) and got a 1% solution of Lindane to treat it...all my former housemates got bottles as well and had to smear preventively (hahaha)...so afterwards I collected their bottles (for their safety as well, one thought he could rub it on every itch he had, it's a bit too toxic for that) leading to a good supply of this classic pesticide. I used it on my dog twice to kill of any mites, ticks and fleas and it did perfectly without any side effects on the dog.

Benzyl benzoate is for some reason never given here for scabies. Lindane is illegal in agriculture (too toxic, for fish etc. and too persistent), the only registered use is human cases of scabies.

L