Scottish airgunners, Bad News..

Good regulations in my opinion stops scrotes getting them.

Roll it in to England.

I see you are still a tit then....

Do you not agree that it's far to easy to obtain a rifle capable of death even in humans at sub 12 ft/lb power.

Regulation would mean that only the sensible lads such as most of the guys on here would keep access to them or am I missing the point?

Roll it in to England.

Do you not agree that it's far to easy to obtain a rifle capable of death even in humans at sub 12 ft/lb power.

Regulation would mean that only the sensible lads such as most of the guys on here would keep access to them or am I missing the point?

bird ryan hamilton how will the tight gun control in the uk stop the next one .REGULATION WOULD MEAN ONLY THE SENSIBLE .gun control is good for criminals and tyrants .

Roll it in to England.

So banning you from shooting in the garden will stop all criminals from obtaining a gun.

Many people have started in the sport by shooting in their garden. More you regulate something the easier for it to be killed off.

It's the people who have been in the sport, have the permission and are comfortable, that want more regulation from a pure selfish stand point. They don't want anyone else joining. It's like a elite club that you can join.

Kids learn how to respect guns from using them in the garden, it's the knee jerk reaction to rare incidents that lead to these constrictions. A kid shot one of his friends etc, easily could be with a knife, lawn mower, powerdrill etc....

Won't be long before airguns are under licence in the uk.

Lets face it, the Goverment, the police, want any kind of weapon taken away from the people of Britain, as been stated by others and the facts

are being proven, the hangun ban means only the Army the police, and criminals now have them. shooters who keep bending over to let these

pc correct idiots pass even more draconion laws against the law abiding should think what their next laws will be! I wont roll over and say nowt

and theres plenty of guys on here who think the same. :censored:

Edited by Tron

Hang tight Bud, nothing yet has been passed either in Scotland or here. This country has been wrecked by membership of the EU.

latest news in todays paper says from next year up to 28 million Rumanian and Bosnians will be able to come here to live and who

is going to provide them with medical care, hospitals, schooling, dole money? Yep youve guessed it US SILLY BUGGERS. We can all

thank new liemore tony b,liar, and brown for getting Britain into this mess, plus the many thousands of guardian reading PC loonies who

have infilterated many Goverment offices and continue to ignore common sense. this country is going down quicker than Monica on Bill. :censored:

Licensing of Air Guns has been talked about for years

But following the disaster in 2004 of TAC Gun Licensing

Where the majority was never registered

Even with the promise of a Fixed jail term of Five years

For having a Unlicensed Tandum Air Cartridge gun

There is No funding to get if off the Ground

And with proposed Police cuts and within Licensing sections

They could never tackle the Issue

Talk is Cheap but Action is near impossible

BOB/R