piccys of patt/russel X bull please

most like pain abit to much for me-give me steady bayer/mixer that knows when to step it up a gear-get more done :thumbs: i can see why people add bull to their terriers....but imho i think that adding bull does not make a better terrier-they are to reckless and have been known to give up when the chips are down-by the way the bitch in the pic loved a fight with anything but in the ground she was a bag of shite-i will stick to worker/worker terriers and try and avoid lines that are saturated in bull blood-im not knocking anyman that uses them but they dont suit me so i dont keep them.atb bobby

• Like 1

Bobby,just a quick question,was the pat part of the bitch out of working stuff?and did the bull blood have any working stuff in it?A mate of mine had a bull/russell and to say it was hard was an understatement,it was mental,but at the same time it would stay till dug to normally holding on for grim life mid tube.

Ok bobby praps when I look into a terrier ill stay away from the bull blood maybe, @bulljack he looks a good un haw tall is he?

shes a short leged bitch about 11 inch, not for everyone but works well for me i have 2 of these terriers and they are good around other dogs work cover very well, this one is working under and over and very keen.