Zeroing every time i go out

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

i have a logun solo with a Optiks 2.5-10X50 scope its in a normal solt bag and i walk everywhere.

everytime i go out i need to zero it again. is this just a result the motion caused from walking or is there somethink more to this

cheers

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Not familiar with the set up mate. But wouldn't ye scope mounts and rail be a fair place to look first? Sounds like something may have worked loose there :hmm:

Or, as my mate discovered recently; He'd just bought a crap and unsuitable rail in the first place ~ scary thing is; I believe I have the same f*cking one! :icon_eek:

My uttmost sympathy. I too have a rifle I can't use, through no fault of my own or the basic bloody rifles :cry:

hi

as ds say check the mounts.

if they seem to be okit might be worth trying another scope to make sure,my old fella had a problem with his scope a few weeks ago(shepard scope .one shot zero.. on a .17 rem) he would zero it and when he went out agien the rifle had lost zero,in the end it was down to the scope not holding its zero,luckily the scope came with life time garntee :victory:

asme9

If it was a springer it could well be scope creep! but it sounds like the scope somehow is being knocked out of alignment! a good few years ago TASCO had a sighting system called a TASCO SCOPE GUIDE, I set mine up on a old springer and set the cross hairs centre to the grid which was mounted on the end of the Barrel, I tapped the scope a couple of times and was shocked how much out of alignment it was knocked out, this gun was fitted with two seperate scope ring mounts which didn't help! things certainly improved when I fitted a one peice mount....

Cheers

Jasper

this sounds llike the problem to me, check the condition of the grooves on the rail, just remember the allen bolts arnt wheel nuts and tightening them too much is not the answer either. just a quick way of sodding a scope up

Guest oldskool

well i'm only gettin to the bottom of my problem now... i discovered it was a loose screw on the scope mount... it seemed tight but what happened was the lad that fitted it for me broke his alan key on it and decided to use a bigger key that he tapped in with a hammer... most of the shots were spot on but every now and again one would drop low, then it began to happen evry 4th shot or so... i dont know how much ammo i wasted trying to set the scope... waitin on a new screw at the moment

Guest world.hunters

cheers for the help lads

im getting another scope soon and ill try it then

the logun is one of the higher serial number guns and i have fitted a barel band.

cheers