can anyone help me out

A young lad who lives in the same town as me is after his first lurcher, he already has a terrier which is now about 4 years old and he take this dog everywhere, he uses it to mark sets and a lot of bushing with it however he doesn't have a dog to make the catch. His mother is letting him get another dog and he has asked me to help find him the right dog for him. He only wants something from about 21 inches tall to about 23 Tts.

He realy likes the saluki type dogs but they can be to big for his likening so I recommended a saluki whippet type, and he realy likes the idea.

The lad who I'm talking about is a realy genuine young lad who.loves his dogs and most of all loves his rabbiting, he is out every given chance and will give the right type pup a permanent home he does enjoy lamping also and is a very keen young hunter.

So my question is, has anyone got a litter of saluki whippet type pups that arnt going to make a great size or any litters coming up in or around the north east England, there is only one problem is he only has 100 pound for the right pup and that's all his pocket money all saved up.

Any help will be well appreciated

• Like 1

I don't know how far he can travel but I know of a litter in stoke.

Sal/Whip/Grey. Dogs from last litter made 26", bitches 23"/24".

I had a dog from last litter and lost him to a tree lamping but his siblings are all doing well.

He only wants £50 a pup.

Thanks that's very cheap pal, I'll get on to the lad and get back to you

Hes an honest lad, the first litter was planned and over-booked before the pups were born.

This time around was an accident, hes been working silly hours and missed her coming into season, he hasnt even had time to advertise the pups, hence why hes still got them at 9-10 weeks old.

Gaz