Feeding docs/rabbit etc

We have 4 small spayed jills. They don't work at the moment but I hope to change that this week.

Up till now we have been feeding dry food, but after reading some posts on here about dry food I took the decision to feed them docs that I have for my hawk and a full rabbit carcass.

They were hesitant at first but now love the food.

My question is quantity.

How many docs would a SINGLE ferret NEED to be healthy?

I do understand this would change with certain weather conds and the time of year etc and also how much energy they are expending but just as an average.

Also do the docs need de-yolking or is it OK for them to eat the yolk?

Thanks

The only time i have fed doc, is when i have given them as a snack, just to tide them over till the rabbit had defrosted abit as i had forgot to take it out the freezer. But like joel said, i wouldn't use them as a MEAL, due to the fact there is nothing on them meat wise. Best off with rabbit, chicken bits, mince, birds, fish etc, recently started given mine abit of olive oil mixed into some tuna and they love it and their coats are top notch

Cheers guys.

Yes DOC is day old chick (cockerels). They are a staple for hawks and the nutrition has been tested and an article written by Vet Neil Forbes. Funnily rabbit is classed as a low nutrition food and is given when reducing weight. Hare on the other hand is rich as are quail and rat/mice. These are given during the moult.