large ferret breeder

Is there anyone who has a good working line of large ferrets, i know ive missed the boat for this year but i would like to get some for next, colour un important, must be known for there tameness but be able to work well, the warrens i work are well established and smaller ferrets just get the run around, id rather be able to dig and move on

any ideas on a good breeder/ strain atb 2.8

Ive bred some big buggers this year..kept a couple..there Big jills..very big jills..lol..more like hobs.. My Mate has a few also.. So next year Pm me and i will give you his number..he has the parents to my stock. . A good old line of workers.

NIce one vin will do, them big dales rabbits need big ferrets, my mate had all his stolen a few months back and we have been a bit fed up, next year the bunnys wont know whats hit em lol

There might still be one or 2 lads on here with the odd spare Fert from this years kits if you ask mate.

Ive bred some big buggers this year..kept a couple..there Big jills..very big jills..lol..more like hobs.. My Mate has a few also.. So next year Pm me and i will give you his number..he has the parents to my stock. . A good old line of workers.

would be interested in some bigs lads myself mate..