Food for thought.....

Right, scientists like to tell us all kinds of shit we will never know the real answer to, like, how we got here, what a star is, how gravity works, what a black hole is, etc etc. now, we listen to them and believe what they say, but can we really believe a bunch of so called intellects when they can't prove the simplest of age old problems..... What came first, the chicken or the egg??? :tongue2: now, they claim to have proved the chicken came first, cos they found a protein enzyme inside its ovaries which produces eggs proving it came first. But to me, that only proves that chickens lay eggs, I f*****g already knew that!!! How did the first chicken get there to produce the f*****g egg :) until they prove this conundrum I don't believe any of their shit :D

Just the shit that goes on inside my head :tongue2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pmsl, no, that's what happens when you smoke shit hot grass

class mate

Yea chart, I read that about hawkin, when he decided it was wrong his theory, he had to argue the point with other intellects who believed it to be true lol. Bunch of chancers if you ask me. Bit like

Posted Images

Right, scientists like to tell us all kinds of shit we will never know the real answer to, like, how we got here, what a star is, how gravity works, what a black hole is, etc etc. now, we listen to them and believe what they say, but can we really believe a bunch of so called intellects when they can't prove the simplest of age old problems..... What came first, the chicken or the egg??? :tongue2: now, they claim to have proved the chicken came first, cos they found a protein enzyme inside its ovaries which produces eggs proving it came first. But to me, that only proves that chickens lay eggs, I f*****g already knew that!!! How did the first chicken get there to produce the f*****g egg :) until they prove this conundrum I don't believe any of their shit :D

Just the shit that goes on inside my head :tongue2:

thats what happens when your a fooking egghead, away and dream of saluki/whippet crosses :laugh:

It's an absolute fact that scientists are the profession that says "I don't know" the most times when questioned !! It's also a fact that the worlds favourite scientist, Steven Hawkin, got his Phd on a thesis that has subsiquently been proven completely wrong !! Even he admits it !! All scientists work on "theories" which are just that; theory; not fact !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Right Bawbag.........since you cant get to your pm's you have to answer some of my questions.....lol Do you still speak with a weegie accent or a chookter accent?

Yea chart, I read that about hawkin, when he decided it was wrong his theory, he had to argue the point with other intellects who believed it to be true lol. Bunch of chancers if you ask me. Bit like weatherman, easiest job in the world. You can be wrong more times than right and still have a job

• Like 1

Right Bawbag.........since you cant get to your pm's you have to answer some of my questions.....lol Do you still speak with a weegie accent or a chookter accent?

I'll fkn bawbag yea lol. Weegie mate, never forget your roots. Why u wanna know, you on SM's pay roll lol

I'll fkn bawbag yea lol. Weegie mate, never forget your roots. Why u wanna know, you on SM's pay roll lol

f**k knows who SM is...lol...............No i bumped into a guy at the Edinburgh a festival.......cant really say why he reminded me off you cause al be saying too much but anyway he turned oot tae be a right bellend so i was hoping its not you....lol