wanted

right people want a good rabbiting dog or bitch must retrieve must not yap or open up or hunt up got to be quiet in kennel i do like a fast up and at them type not fussed what x right price payed for right dog must see it run pm,s only please.

And I want a Mitsubishi L200 for taking the dogs out in, an Audi S3 for commuting to work and a Lotus Elise for weekends...

It's a good job I like my Peugeot 308 Estate :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note good luck, you will do well to drop on a decent rabbiting dog mid-season.

Gaz.

• Like 2

:laugh: .....Good luck!

This should be an interesting thread..

how when i stated pm,s please??????

This is a forum for like minded people who like to follow an interesting debate. I assumed your PM's please was refering to those who could offer a suitale dog. You will never get away with a single post on this or any other forum.

Like I said, good luck this should be an interesting thread,....with input from others of course... :yes:

Do you want a year's supply of the best grub a mutt can get and dog walker too? Maybe even a lamp lol don't expect too many offers that's all il say

the grub well the mutt should catch i,ll walk the dog and i,ve all ready got a lamp thanks

Just the ready made dog then :whistling:

right people want a good rabbiting dog or bitch must retrieve must not yap or open up or hunt up got to be quiet in kennel i do like a fast up and at them type not fussed what x right price payed for right dog must see it run pm,s only please.

And I want a Mitsubishi L200 for taking the dogs out in, an Audi S3 for commuting to work and a Lotus Elise for weekends...

It's a good job I like my Peugeot 308 Estate :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note good luck, you will do well to drop on a decent rabbiting dog mid-season.

Gaz.

get the exige mate its faster :laugh: