Theres a few around this way as well, we call them Parsons, but I think the proper name for those markings is "Dutch" - makes a nice wee change from the normal brown ones eh? :gunsmilie:

100_0436.jpg

Got this on the lamp was a nice colour if it had been taken with the ferrets i would of let it go i like funny colours.. seen a few blacks and a couple of black and tans

100_0436.jpg

Got this on the lamp was a nice colour if it had been taken with the ferrets i would of let it go i like funny colours.. seen a few blacks and a couple of black and tans

when i first saw the pic i thought it was alive like a house rabbit i was thinking whys this person showing us pictures of his pet rabbit (then i thought whys he got a pet rabbit ) :doh::laugh:

100_0436.jpg

when i first saw the pic i thought it was alive like a house rabbit i was thinking whys this person showing us pictures of his pet rabbit (then i thought whys he got a pet rabbit ) :doh::laugh:

yeah i left it there for my mrs she was well not to happy lol

100_0438.jpg

In my experience, black is the most common variation, and white is quite unusual - I've only every seen pure albino on one occasion, and there were two of them. I would have expected albino to be the most common, but there it is.

Zek.