3 out of 3

what a good bit of luck me and my mate have been having of late every weekend for the past three week we have had a dig. the first two was nothing much just two in shallow drains but we managed to get his young pup working on one the young dog marked and stayed until dug to which was a good result in itself i think. This morning was a bit more testing the farmer had seen a few around this area so we tried a little three hole spot in a small patch of trees at the bottom end of the farm. both pup and the old dog marked strong, the young dog was tied to a tree and the old boy was collared up and slipped got a mark with the old school mk1 box at 4ft. We let the dog work his fox for a bit before digging, dug down in no time and broke through to see rip working his fox well lifted the dog and dispatched the fox humanely with the 410. pulled it out to find it was a little vixen in good condition back filled and back to the farm for a brew with one happy farmer. Ill try get a few picks up later.

all the best adam

• Like 3