london bomb attempt

ditch, ive just read your post about where was our balls and fighting sprit, other than not voting labour what is there left to do, and then they dont bloody listen to us any way, there are far to many do gooders in this country that are quite happy with the way things are over here, i hate the way we are slowly losing our country and our rights, maybe i should have been born black then ide be ok in this country. This country is wank, being run by wankers :censored:

Guest john the baptist
ditch, ive just read your post about where was our balls and fighting sprit, other than not voting labour what is there left to do, and then they dont bloody listen to us any way, there are far to many do gooders in this country that are quite happy with the way things are over here, i hate the way we are slowly losing our country and our rights, maybe i should have been born black then ide be ok in this country. This country is wank, being run by wankers :censored:

Agree with you 100%