flintoff from lords to the ring

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the man raises £££££££££ for alder hey kids hospital good luck to him in any thing he does

Don't worry boys , they have told the BBBOC that he will be fighting Audley Harrison thats why they gave him the ok with his licence :)

I didnt know google gave out opinions but at least let me know what it is im supposed to be googling !!

me i personally think the guy is a proper divvy and matched against anyone half decent will get himself floored.Feck me he cant even get out the way of biggie :no:

the man raises £££££££££ for alder hey kids hospital good luck to him in any thing he does :thumbs:
  • Like 3

I think its f****n ridiculous and makes a mockery of the board giving a fighter with no skills no talent no amateur record a " PRO LICENCE " !!.......................Any pro or ex pro will say the same,boxing is not something you can just play at !......Ok so they wont be putting him in with anyone dangerous but if he was to get hurt.............

As an example could David Haye suddenly pop up in a Man Utd shirt,Ryan Giggs drive a Formula 1 car.....no............................they are cheapening a traditional noble old sport.

Edited by gnasher16

am i missing something here have they given him a pro licence :icon_eek:

The clue is in the word " professional " fight :D ............from what im told the bbboc will give him a 12 month ticket if he passes his medical !!!........................There was a time when i felt we had probably the best board in the world......but they,re making some f****n odd decisions lately.

ive met him at the races big fit lad but no experience blue collor maybe but pro :hmm: i asked him about his injury he said it would end his cricket but he would stay fit , fook me foot work in the ring will find him out or was he realy injured :hmm: the man raise ££££££ for alder hey , hope he knows what he is doing , should have went wwf :whistling:

thats entertainment what about micky roarke or randel cobb

Where talking about the british boxing board of control here matey and not the YANKS.

The BBBC wouldnt give 2 pro fighters a liecence to box yet the muppets give a fecking cricketer one.

Discracefull is what i say and there making a mockery over it....

Edited by TUFFTY