Permission in the northeast area

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help. I currently have a permission in Durham which I have basically done what I was asked and that was to take care of a rabbit problem. its getting very hard to get anything now. Wasting my time more than anything else going up there as there's not much left to shoot. Also, the person who I shoot for doesn't seem to keen on me wanting to shoot pigeon as he has a livery yard and it spooks the horses to much which is fully understandable but not great for me as I'm wanting to progress.

So the long and short of it is I'm on the look out for a new one. I'm a member of BASC and have my FAC and SGC. I also own ferrets and have my dog Cara which is a Saluki x greyhound.

I really am itching for a change of scenery and quarry. I know permissions are becoming like gold dust but I would be very greatfull if anyone had any spare or old ones they don't want, or if I could tag along with someone the odd night???

Any help would be great, thanks for reading.

Rob

good luck on that one rob, problem is, theres so many numpties who fcuk it up for the likes of me and you and every other lad who enjoys to get out there and get quarry, me and me pal have been around farms, land owners, with flyers ect, for free pest control, he is also insured, has 22 rim fire,, shotguns, 243, lurchers, terriers, and is also a member of basc, honest mate, we have spent many a week driving round, introducing our selves, putting flyers through the door, but most say, they either have people on, which obviosly they havnt because rabbits are all over the place, loads of vermin ect, or they are just not keen to let you on there land, because people have fcucked it up for us all, it is so hard these days but i do wish ya all the luck, !! :thumbs:

Thanks for that J.D, I know mate, I done the same as you for many months before I got my current one. I wrote and visited 42 farms before I got lucky. I am grateful for what I have but like I say I would'nt mind progressing on to a bigger challange :/