Lurchers Foxing and Rabbiting in Ireland new dvd

no its lurchers ireland i like the site dont get me wrong but its the pics that shouldnt b put on for other to see and what people do say on it its not on id b carefull what there puting on your forum thats all im saying pal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

doubled rabbiting? why would you ever need more than one lurcher on a rabbit?

I would like wish you the very best with your next DVD, BUT.   I would also like to pick a wee bone with you. I am left bewildered at your childish reaction to the constructive critacisiam that your

New dvd out now 2 hours long loads of foxing and rabbiting action from Ireland, available at www.lurchersireland.com 20 euro or 17 sterling free postage and packing. last years dvd still available Lur

Danny you were abusive to me earlyier in this thread ,abusive behaviour is a problem on most forums, if you wish to rejoin the facebook page im always willing to give anyone a 2nd chance maybe this does not interest you, fay i try and moderate the page as best i can, i dont know if you are mixing my page up with another one because we dont even show hunting pictures out of season

tommy take what i said take it on the chin like most would. the pic in question if it got into the wrong hands would do more damage than what we need at the min. you read my second pm and thats why i will defend terrier work plus you should moderate your page a bit better and dont ban people who give you constructive criticism . there is alot worse posting on your page than the ones you banned Edited by danny300
  • Like 1

Who cares what Irish Liar thinks anyway.

The man has no honour or morals, he sold them out to a whore, and in the process tried to portray me as a wife beating paedophile.

Some people might have short memories, but I'll never forget.

L.I. take no notice of what he writes here, it's all made up anyway, he's a wrong 'un.

The man has no honour or morals, he sold them out to a whore, and in the process tried to portray me as a wife beating paedophile.

L.I. take no notice of what he writes here, it's all made up anyway, he's a wrong 'un.

NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF ME AMANDA,, WOULD A KISS HELP UR BROKEN HEART :laugh: :laugh:

NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF ME AMANDA,, WOULD A KISS HELP UR BROKEN HEART :laugh: :laugh:

No, just your head on a stick

• Like 1

and watch wat u say on here way to many fanny heads who have noting better to do than be a keyboard warrior

why is that fay i put the work in front of my dogs so am i a keyboard hunter. you changed from the first post you put on this thread

thaTS NOT GETTING AT U DANNY IF THATS WAT U TINK IM SAYING WHEN U PUT CERTAIN TINGS UP ON THIS FORUM U GET HAMMARD OF CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO ARE MOUTHS AND JUST LOOK FOR ARGUMENTS THATS ALL NO HARM
  • Like 1

and watch wat u say on here way to many fanny heads who have noting better to do than be a keyboard warrior

why is that fay i put the work in front of my dogs so am i a keyboard hunter. you changed from the first post you put on this thread

thaTS NOT GETTING AT U DANNY IF THATS WAT U TINK IM SAYING WHEN U PUT CERTAIN TINGS UP ON THIS FORUM U GET HAMMARD OF CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO ARE MOUTHS AND JUST LOOK FOR ARGUMENTS THATS ALL NO HARM

:thumbs: :thumbs: