GSP v CONDIT

My bad if thats the case.

I was watching the countdown and Jackson was saying he was going to step back and remain neutral, with winklejohn and luttrell taking a fighter each while he sat in the crowd as usually happens when two of his fighters are fighting each other. Not sure what the feck he was talking about then!! :blink: ..... :laugh:

He looked strong in this fight, but then condit would make anyone look strong stood against him. I really hope the super fight takes place against silva, but IMO its silva who wants testing, not GSP. Therefor silva should move up a weight, not down. It's a shame the heavy weight TUF coach has pulled out too, I carnt remember his name off top of my head. That would have been a good fight.

Why did Shane Carwin pull out? I used to watch Mma live on ESPN but it dosnt seem to be on any more?? That was great for all Mma news. I'm looking forward to the JDS fight with cane V. I think JDS will win again though.

Agree defo junior to win again the mans a beast love his fights