small ish lurcher wanted

right lads i was wondeing if anyone could help me out i am after a dog for my little brother who is (15), He wants to get into the lurcher game i dont want anything to big for him really this will be the only dog he has it will be used to bushing and lamping mostly, Now i dont want him to have a pup because he is still to young to bring a lurcher on etc. But i no that buy buying a dog ready to start working you are buying someones bad habbits but as its his first dog i am not after a wold beater just something decent enough to bad some bunnies and give 100% and keep the lad on the right tracks instead of going off the rails.

i no its a long shot but i am just after a dog that knows what its job is already or it will be like the blind leading the blind :laugh: as i dont get to see him as much as i would like to see things are going as they should. please lads no big fooking half bullxs or anything like that :laugh: and a reasonable price :thumbs:

cheers and all the best

and please no yappers or open uppers

or whatever you wanna call em :icon_eek:

Must be outside DOG AND GOOD WITH OTHER DOGS!

Where bouts r u [bANNED TEXT] i got both my kids

1/4 grey whippets my wee girl wants it just 4 house pet but wasnt breed 4 that i have my dogs already so i wouldnt have tim 4 it my wee man only wants his.Its 11 mth old qwic as f*#k only been out lamp twice showing good promise real shame c it go but if it going gud home pm if interested tryn get pic up but have pics up on previous treads if go on my search atb flipper

You should only get him a dog that you would be willing to take on yourself......in case you end up with it. If he feels that he must have one ready for action 'right now', it may be yet another passing teenage fancy, to be cast aside when this time next year his mates have moved on motorbikes, nightclubs, women or whatever appeals to them..................then the poor dog may be left in a pen or indeed yet another 'due to change of circumstances, good working home required for 100% worker'

• Like 1