Dogs Killing Grey Squirrels - Legal or Not?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does that include illegal immigrants ?. Need to get a bull cross over my whippet.

fcuk me ill have to stop me dog from catching them hes got it down to a tee and if he doesnt get them the catty does :laugh:

if my dog dont get them i am f****d as i couldnt hit a cows arse from 3 foot away with a catty

just took the mutts for a crap on the back field and heard bells looked around seen a harris swooping down on a squirrel runing along someones fence with no one around tried whistling it down the a lad appeared from nowhere :icon_redface: he said it had 1 yesterday and got its legs bitten :thumbs:

just took the mutts for a crap on the back field and heard bells looked around seen a harris swooping down on a squirrel runing along someones fence with no one around tried whistling it down the a lad appeared from nowhere :icon_redface: he said it had 1 yesterday and got its legs bitten :thumbs:

did you shout hear kes hear las hàha

My dogs marked a few today but I ran out of amo I hate it when that happens got to wait till weekend till I can get more now

My dogs marked a few today but I ran out of amo I hate it when that happens got to wait till weekend till I can get more now

see you tried getting on the leeds squirrel shoot just a pity i was abit to late :cray:

see you tried getting on the leeds squirrel shoot just a pity i was abit to late :cray:

ye mate I do like a good squirrel hunt how far do you live? Pm me if you prefer

ye mate I do like a good squirrel hunt how far do you live? Pm me if you prefer

pm sent :thumbs:
  • Like 1

According to a test case it can't be classed as hunting if it's unintentional so in order to be convicted they would have to prove intent...Extremely difficult unless you're lamping them lol.

In theory you could still be done for your dog being out of control in a public place (if it was in a public place) but the chances of that happening over a squirrel are extremely remote, it would most likely be considered to 'not be in the public interest' (too expensive).

• Like 1

if my dog dont get them i am f****d as i couldnt hit a cows arse from 3 foot away with a catty :laugh:

lol how i learnt was to shoot close cans and just step back a few steps i stil mis pleany though lol

i can hit a can from 15 - 20 yards quite regular but when it comes to a sitter 5 yards away i jack :icon_redface: cant hit game for shit :laugh: awaiting some 12mm ball bearings at the moment as i orderd 9mm but too small for game ;)

Edited by Ray Mears

if my dog dont get them i am f****d as i couldnt hit a cows arse from 3 foot away with a catty :laugh:

lol how i learnt was to shoot close cans and just step back a few steps i stil mis pleany though lol

i can hit a can from 15 - 20 yards quite regular but when it somes to a sitter 5 yards away i jack :icon_redface: cant hit game for shit :laugh: awaiting some 12mm ball bearings at the moment as i orderd 9mm but too small for game ;)

theres some throw backs by us there a ginger colour we thought they were red squirrels at first but yuo can tell the differense