Cracking Day With No Nets...

I thought the Dales was heaving with rabbits........................................

Don't you be adding fire to the flames!

It's really poor up here. Not enough to go around.

Plenty of sheep though

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day   Was going well till the Jimmy saville photoshopped photos   If you want to match Tomos bags you need to freeze the seasons bag and then get out for a group picture to make it look li

I thought the Dales was heaving with rabbits........................................

Nice one gents,, it realy is the sport of kings,, keep up the good work

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Great day :thumbs:

Was going well till the Jimmy saville photoshopped photos :icon_eek:

If you want to match Tomos bags you need to freeze the seasons bag and then get out for a group picture to make it look like you have done the ton :whistling: .

I thought some said it easy to do the ton up there :laugh:

ATB Cookie

• Like 2

If you want to match Tomos bags you need to freeze the seasons bag and then get out for a group picture to make it look like you have done the ton :whistling: .

ATB Cookie

Cookie. . . are you insinuating thats what Tomo does ?

ATB Cookie

Cookie. . . are you insinuating thats what Tomo does ?

Feck me don't you start biting vin,,lol,,, I'm fairly certain cookie is just having the crack

• Like 1

I can get 140in my freezer ;)

Im predicting a 141 this week... lol. maybe 142 if i take my dog aswell..

Maybe you should invite Cookie and see what his Curs could add to the Pot. .But he would'nt come he will be way too busy purse netting his big 500 hole warrens :whistling:

Maybe you should invite Cookie and see what his Curs could add to the Pot. .But he would'nt come he will be way too busy purse netting his big 500 hole warrens :whistling:

The man doesn't leave the house for less than £225..

And Tomo, my freezer fits 150-200 :tongue2:

Yeh 200 southern shandy drinking rabbits,, most of them are welsh,, bet you can tell the difference when you come north,,, lol

All joking aside last week me and vin went out to east anglier , had 18 lamping and they were far smaller than those brutes from the dales,, and they seemed in poor nick as well as being small. Mind they still ran like feck...lol

Yeh 200 southern shandy drinking rabbits,, most of them are welsh,, bet you can tell the difference when you come north,,, lol

All joking aside last week me and vin went out to east anglier , had 18 lamping and they were far smaller than those brutes from the dales,, and they seemed in poor nick as well as being small. Mind they still ran like feck...lol

my little bitch struggles to keep hold of some of the big ones and lets go to try and get a better grip and end up losing them through walls etc :cray: if she does get them they drag her by their front legs if they can touch the ground :laugh: the young ones this year seem to be a bit scabbier, but full grown adults are as fit as fiddles. some of the big bucks are huge

Actually i will have you know i have probably only ferreted about 20 welsh rabbits so far this season :tongue2:

You are right, the northern bunnys are big, i got rabbits in the freezer from about five countys :laugh:

• Like 1

Actually i will have you know i have probably only ferreted about 20 welsh rabbits so far this season :tongue2:

You are right, the northern bunnys are big, i got rabbits in the freezer from about five countys :laugh:

Fecking p***y traveler,,,,,lol

• Like 1