Nicko sterling or ags

Well I let my old BSA scope go with my rapid when I sold it

And now have a hawke on my new 22lr but I find that I miss the side paralix a lot

Plus range finding side, there a good scope for the money but am taking the

Plunge and or thinking of (ags ) or nicko sterling just wondering what's got the

Best votes from you lads looking for a side paralix with mill dots

Any tips??

I have recently parted with an AGS 4-16x56 - not a bad scope, but there are better.

I have a Nikko Stirling 4-16x44 Nighteater on my AA A410 - really good clear optics - and a Hawke Sidewinder TAC30 6.5-20x42 on my HMR - superb optics...

It really depends on your budget, but my preference would be Hawke first followed by Nikko Sterling.

• 2 weeks later...

had - mtc mamba , nikko nighteater, redfield, and a simple hawke scope and a hawke hd ao ir 4-16x50 mildot and to tell the honest truth i never had liked hawke scopes they just always popped up at the right time so i got them.

but then i had a clear out one day and when i looked at all the scopes together the hawkes were superior to the mtc and nikko sterling and they cost alot more.

my nxt scope im getting is gonnna be a hawke panorama for my .223

I have one of these spare, as new, fully boxed, etc, comes with flip up covers and sunshade! I use several, and the 6-24 version, still do, so does my lad.

http://www.jsramsbot...riflescope.html

That works out just over £50 with the carriage, mine is £32 including delivery to UK Mainland. :thumbs: Bargain! :yes: :yes:

Anyone want a chat please PM me.....

Cheers

post-10759-0-62321900-1352984506.jpg

Bottom two, .22lr Style, WMR American. :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

Wow ive been looking for a higher mag scope for a while now and they all seem to be on the expensive side, but £50! :thumbs:

Have you had any issues with them? i guess not if you have 4

Think ill order myself one and give it a try

ATB

Adam