The St. Gwynno Sporting Club 35th Annual Show

The St. Gwynno Sporting Club will be holding their 35th annual show on Saturday July 14th at the Old Bwl Inn Ynysybwl, Pontypridd.The show starts at 1pm and will be signposted from Pontypridd,come and support

the longest running show in wales ...................

Terrier Judge Mr Brian Nuttal

Lurcher Judge Mr Alun Williams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well you can't half pick the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed down friday...................lovely sunshine show day.............pissing down again today!!!!!! :icon_eek:

A long drive down there but well worth it just for the company! A big thanks to Mike & his better half.(much better)!!!!!! :yes::angel: for some truly excellent hospitality......(the curry was feckin' tasty)

Also had a chat to some great guys in the pub, who were the entertaining to say the least :drink::drink::thumbs:

Brian Nuttall & Alun Williams were crackin' judges.......although i didn't work out until later Alun who you were or i would have definately come over for a more in depth chat about your dogs!

Thanks again lads the wife & me had a great time.

Is this the LONGEST running show....IT MUST BE!! :hmm:

The sun always shines on the righteuos :yes::D:D .......... it was a very good day indeed,thanks for making the long trip down Dave nice to see you and of course your much better half :kiss: ..... didn't get to see much of the show as usual too bloody busy with one thing and another but I believe the judging was spot on ..............particularly Alun Williams, even though I had heard before hand he was crap :tongue2::thumbs: but all in all one of our better shows I think................hope to see everyone again next year .................

Thanks to all that attended ............

Mike

In my humble opinion the Bwl show is how it should ,well organised :victory: apart from mike no wonder you didnt see half of the show you were sleeping 10 boys from the Tynte got in for nothing :feck:

Joking aside I was chufffed to be asked to judge such a prestigious and long running show,standard of dogs were exellent,more noticablly was the characters in and outside the ring true working terrier and lurcher men,funny not a bullshitter to be seen,look forward to next year competitor judge or show goer well done :toast:

Other shows should note the cups on offer were worthy of a game fair let alone a show the size of this one,perhaps thats the secret of the shows long running success,rewarding t & L people not kicking them up the ass

Unfortunately I was unable to make the show but i'm glad everyone had a good time. Does anyone know who won the Lurchers and Terriers and did anyone take pics??

:D:D

hi phil im sure the lurcher winner was leggy or so i was told lol no idea about terriers im still waiting to hear to sort out qualifier :haha: :clapping:

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Unfortunately I was unable to make the show but i'm glad everyone had a good time. Does anyone know who won the Lurchers and Terriers and did anyone take pics??

:D:D

hi phil im sure the lurcher winner was leggy or so i was told lol no idea about terriers im still waiting to hear to sort out qualifier :haha: :clapping:

im not sur eof the the winner of the terriers it was between a russel and a guy with a red show lakeland dont ask me their name i aint got a clue lol :thumbs:

Edited by COMPUTER HUNTER