terrier pup coming soon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thats put me in my place, theres enough shite being bred out there without you adding to it, fanny lickers the pair. CS thought youd know better, i don't care how steady your two are meant to be

Whats their job ?, looks like it's sitting next to the fireside.

Gobshite what the feck are you slebbering about, there not my dogs, am getting a pup from them, both dogs are 3 years old, am not going to sit here and argue over how many scars has your dog, mine has

Posted Images

If you're insinuating these dogs are digging dogs & post a picture of 2 dogs who look like they haven't seen a thing you're asking for abuse. A working dog will take some stick no matter what, I've seen regular ratting dogs marked up more than thoses 2. I also know keepers who keep yappy things just for bolting & they fit the bill. My mate had a bitch the double of the red one in the pic & she was an out & out bayer that would only mark fox, she lost an eye & was still marked up. Suppose it depends if you work your dogs every week or a few times a year.....good luck with the pup anyhow :thumbs:

• Like 2

Lads dogs don't have to be well marked up to prove they are working,maybeif yis could see the dogs in the flesh they might have visable signs of work,

heres a few picks of dogs that hve been well worked but givin time heal probarly inbetween work and a summer break you would not tell unless you gave them a close look

020-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

007-5.jpg

post-21594-0-07239200-1330895284.jpg

• Like 3

Yours are rough coated mate, the terriers in question are smooth so they would show marks. It's not ll about the marks anyway, i never mentioned them, they both look to brand new and young.

If he's happy to take his pup then fairplay, but there's to many pups being bred up and down the country off half hearted terriers for my liking.

• Like 4