Anybody got any 13" Terriers and how are they in the field?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a couple of little ones. What they lack in size they make up for in drive. They have problems keeping up with hogs, but with small game they hold their own.

inches dont matter! only to your wife"

I also like to allow one terrier to work loose when checking earths ive also seen a good few digging terriers that are never allowed off the lead unless working try to f**k off every chance they get t

13 inch Terriers are breed for earth work in the UK not for on top that's what hounds and running dogs are for if people stuck to this ther whuldent be loads of shit flying around and no one whuld have nowt to moan about any dog will chase rabbits in and out of bushes why use earthdogs for it use them for what there bred for DIGGING

• Like 4

13 inch Terriers are breed for earth work in the UK not for on top that's what hounds and running dogs are for if people stuck to this ther whuldent be loads of shit flying around and no one whuld have nowt to moan about any dog will chase rabbits in and out of bushes why use earthdogs for it use them for what there bred for DIGGING

What a load of Bo**ocks.

13 inch terriers follow a rabbit run throw cover ,lot better than a big dog !

some of the best on top ....only 11 to 13...

Had a Pup out with me on a Shoot Today won't make any more than 13 .only 2nd time on beating line ,Excellent in wind fall ....Only Strike(not in my Eyes ) against him .PEGGED a Bird :icon_redface: and a Plus :yes: showing an interest in FOX :thumbs:

• Like 1

@down south if its a load of bollox why do loads of people on here moan or have a go when peeps are breeding of untested dogs bushers and ratters ? coz surley chasing a few rabbits frew a bush isent a test for a terrier and the breeding of untested dogs spreads shit dose it ? am not tryin to argue with ya tryin to get ma head around it ?

• Like 1