Episodes of VerminHuntersTV (Ideas).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Si I'd like to do something for you mate.   Especially if I can demonstrate just how effectively accurate a real top notch spring rifle can be.   FAC or sub-12 is all the same to me. You know wha

Go Davy, Go Davy, Goooo Davyyyyyyyy LOL .   And introducing   In the red corner from Wiltshire, using one of his pcps, The Scope Cam Sniper, The Vermin Destroyer himself DavyT63.   And in t

Hi lads and lasses,   After following but not commenting on a previous locked thread in one of our sections while also pondering for new ideas for episodes of VerminHuntersTV I have come up with a i

Posted Images

well Si your the best shot ive ever seen on some of your vids im thinking "how the Fuc* does he do that!!!".. so if you say pianoman is a lot better than you then my mind is about to be blown! looking forward to this video very very much indeed :)

He is buddy, simple as. :yes:

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

I was out the other day with the camera but only managed to get a woodie on video but even then you only just see it fall out the tree but that was around 60yards straight into the heart. I'd upload it but it wasn't a very good clip.

I'm looking to start filming some I my hunts and would be happy to send you some clips if you wanted them, il be setting up an account on YouTube in a couple of weeks time when iv got my equipment delivered.

Lewis

i will second that,wurz & i was up to some skulduggery at the June meet,but it back fired :icon_redface:

Oh really Mr Thomas :hmm: .

So your admitting it now that your the Phantom Turret Twister are you?

The one that put my HW100 S 16 clicks down off zero :nono::laugh: .

Your a bad man :D

• Like 1

Oh it worked to a point Davy The booze and the campfire camraderie with you and Wurz and Paul and Si, Laura and everyone was magic. These are brilliant times at these meets that everyone should be a part of.

I just do not have hangovers or suffer mornings after. Never have mate. I've done Sgt's mess nights till 0400 am and gone on parades, smart as you like at 0800! :blink: Up with the larks and sparking on all cylinders regardless!.

As I will be when we meet up! :whistling:

Love.

Simon

i will second that,wurz & i was up to some skulduggery at the June meet,but it back fired :icon_redface:

i can honestly say! i am not the TT :thumbs:

• Like 1

Davy my dear friend I cannot think of a more worthy opponent on the field of honour. Your challenge is graciously accepted. PM sent to you!

As I am not afraid to get publicly slaughtered, I am not fazed by going out to shoot against anyone with skills!

It would be an amazing experience dear lad and yes, I don't want a "Who-can-piss-furthest-with the-biggest dick contest, but a clean, fair demonstration of what spring piston air rifles are capable of nowadays and how we can get the best out of them with a bit of knowledge and a lot of practice. It will make a great film I think and show the rest of the lads here just what we are like with a rifle, you and I.

I'll have my HW77, HW80, TX200 rifle and TX200HC to show what these amazing rifles are all about. So no Chinese junks here then!

And yes Miles you will see shooting you will tell your grandchildren of....And mightily bored they'll be!

So let's arrange it.

Si, your suggestion of the Nottingham meet is good to go with me. Or anywhere. And I would consider it an honour to shoot and hunt with you and Davy. That would make a Hell of a hunting film.

Love and good happiness stuff to all here.

Simon the Pianoman

That would be epic!

Now this is how a topic and posting should go, some friendly banter between friends. This is so much better than what happened the other day on here, people know who they were so i am not going into it any deeper.

What we see here are some people who respect each other, for their shooting abilities, for life values and friendship. Watching this type of topic grow with each post into a really nice read. For me being a newbie on here still it has been my pleasure to have watched Simon (pianoman) shoot at one meet, Si, Davy, Adam, Darryl and Daz on at least two meets.

For me the two things that shine through is firstly a respectfull friendship (to allow banter) and secondly a respect for each others shooting abilities, for on any given day any one of them could beat each other.

Respect

Roger

• Like 1

Thank you very kindly Roger. Cheers sureshot that's a bit of what we'll be doing I should wonder :thumbs: Neither Davy, Si nor I have anything to prove as marksmen here so, this is not going to be some half-arsed gunfight at the OK Wet Weekend!.

We really do know what we are doing with a rifle in our hands. We have tried at all times to use our knowledge and experience to offer help and advice whenever it has been asked for, regardless of who from. We have immense respect for eachother, from our shooting together, and against eachother in competition before and a great friendship has grown between Si Davy and myself resulting from meeting up and enjoying company, banter and a great crack together via introductions from this forum. And that's not to leave out all the brilliant lads here who I've had great conversations with via the computer keyboard. :yes:

This is what this forum should always be about. Getting out and meeting up to shoot. to converse and exchange ideas and skills and foster a sense of camraderie and friendship. Not for airing the unpleasantries that has marred the thing over the last few days. It was against this background that I thought something sharp was needed to get everyone's attention back on the shooting and not each other's Eng. Vocab!

These two gentlemen are an inspiration to me and many others. Who better then, to go challenge in broad open daylight and have a set to with!

In all honesty, I think Davy will be the better man on the day with his PCP. For simply that he has mastered his shooting from the correct way with a spring rifle. Thus, his pcp shooting will be extraordinary. I salute the man here and now.

This is what I meant before when I once said PCP shooting is a skill. Spring rifle shooting is an art. This should serve to illustrate that perfectly.

But, that said..You just watch and see what happens! ;)

I'm looking forward to showing some precision shooting with my beloved spring piston rifles with Davy here in this, immensely.

Simon the Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

Awww Davy. After all I just said...You didn't go twistin' folks Turrets now did ya?!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: