Missing Lakeland N.ireland

I know this is the wrong section but im hoping some of the irish lads on here might notice this dog. Im posting this for a friend. This dog is missing from premises in the countryside were he was chained up in a yard in the Craigavon area Co. Armagh N.Ireland. Information on the dogs wereabouts or if anyone has seen/been offered this dog or knows anything about it, would be really appreciated and kept confidential. THANKS

post-75008-0-88087200-1351702681.jpeg

As bad as it may be for a new owner they should be honour bound to return the dog to its real owner and take the financial loss on the chin, its the risk you take if you buy an adult dog in and dont do your research into the background of the dog. I hope whoever has bought the dog does the right thing... If they dont then by all means retrieve the dog by force

• Like 1

you will probably never get the scum that took the dog because they would just sell it on, had dogs taken in the past so this shit makes my blood boil, hope your mate gets his dog back i am sure if hes a good dog man the animal means alot to him, hope the dog is returned.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...