Comedy videos from my group

Film making?

Yeah I no what he means now my Hitler movie I think don't worry Scot as soon as my lap tops sorted it will be up!!!

Sushy that's a shame mate f*****g funny that whole crack with the reptile forum and the great skunk hunt of 2010 :laugh: good to see your ok mate.....:thumbs:

Cheers mate, that was the best laugh I've had for a while. It got shit loads of views aswell, if I remember wilf thought that was a load of shit aswell so maybe we are wrong, maybe it WAS shite?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet you stand out a bit going for a shine in those big shoes with your white face and red nose? Lol lol lol   Now that would be a good vid, " Bonzo gos lamping" lol lol

Lol I watched about 30 seconds of it

Alan Partridge...now there's a funny guy

About as funny as AIDS !

Spoken like a true c**t AGAIN!!

Sorry to upset you wee man but its just not f*****g funny?.....what do you want me to say, " yeah, it's hysterical " except its not, it's shite?

Or like you said on the thread where your licking darcys arse.....say nothing....;)

I will tell you what real comedy is, studding out a 3 year grey hound to any tom, dick or Harry......that's the work of a master clown ! Lol lol lol

Film making?

Yeah I no what he means now my Hitler movie I think don't worry Scot as soon as my lap tops sorted it will be up!!!

Sushy that's a shame mate f*****g funny that whole crack with the reptile forum and the great skunk hunt of 2010 :laugh: good to see your ok mate.....:thumbs:

Cheers mate, that was the best laugh I've had for a while. It got shit loads of views aswell, if I remember wilf thought that was a load of shit aswell so maybe we are wrong, maybe it WAS shite?

If it's nothing to do with moo or darcy he will mate.....:D

Have you still got access to that YouTube account?? If so you should be able to find it in your history mate be good to see it again lol

About as funny as AIDS !

Sorry to upset you wee man but its just not f*****g funny?.....what do you want me to say, " yeah, it's hysterical " except its not, it's shite?

Or like you said on the thread where your licking darcys arse.....say nothing....;)

I will tell you what real comedy is, studding out a 3 year grey hound to any tom, dick or Harry......that's the work of a master clown ! Lol lol lol

4 years actually numbnuts and read the thread he ain't being used by any c**t turned a few down and I think travelling 500 miles for one run tops that must be some hardcore hunters your lot :laugh:

I bet you stand out a bit going for a shine in those big shoes with your white face and red nose? Lol lol lol

Now that would be a good vid, " Bonzo gos lamping" lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
Guest thebigdog

About as funny as AIDS !

agreed, fair play to the lad for giving it a go, but it's f****n awful :thumbs:

Hi folks, I'm part of a comedy collective called In Comedy We Trust.

We basically write, produce and star in our own videos and put them up for all to criticise! We are on YouTube and twitter so please check us out.

Many thanks and here is our first video so go gently!

http://youtu.be/pagCYNtRRlw

Ok.......it was f*****g shite!!!..... :thumbs: