Gun power Stealth

I've been using one for the past 3 yrs mate and i can honestly say i havnt had a single problem ! :D

really accurate and nice and quiet !

I use the stirrup pump for fillin her and just top up the bottle after every use !(saves ye pumping like a mad man tryin to fill the full bottle ;)

:victory:

i had one didnt like it very odd to get in the shoulder also the regulator on the bottle is dodgy as f**k all it takes is a small allen key or a knock in the wrong place and you can make it well over the limit.The only good point is that you can take it apart and stick it in a day sack and go shooting where ever you want :D

I've a gunpower stealth and i'm truely dissapointed with it. The regulator on the bottle is dodgy, built quality is..well plasticy (even internal mechanisms)...silencer is worthless (just a tube). Got a AA S200, now thats a different story :clapping: :clapping:

Cheers

Eggy

I've a gunpower stealth and i'm truely dissapointed with it. The regulator on the bottle is dodgy, built quality is..well plasticy (even internal mechanisms)...silencer is worthless (just a tube). Got a AA S200, now thats a different story :clapping: :clapping:

Cheers

Eggy

wow wow wow !!!! hold up there eggy boy !!!!!!! are you tellin me that yer stealth is noisey ?

inaccurate and lacks power ? :icon_eek: