will photos go up

ye but i dont arrange to spend weekends wit fiona when are u going back over to buttermilk :whistling:

She wished :whistling: sure they would be no point in you spending time away with fiona when she can just drop round anytime for info :angel: :angel: :D :D

what john are you saying alan is a TOUT :hmm: I

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics

John have you still got buttermilk?

wouldnt trust any of you's dogs trust workers how much did yas make today

Posted Images

ye but i dont arrange to spend weekends wit fiona when are u going back over to buttermilk :whistling:

She wished :whistling: sure they would be no point in you spending time away with fiona when she can just drop round anytime for info :angel: :angel: :D :D

God no , never said that Danny,,, but I would'en trust him........ :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

John have you still got buttermilk? :laugh:

she still rings him at 2 in the morning :laugh: :laugh: john why did u give her ur number ur of ur head :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

He's very fond of them nutcases ya'd want to see the one he was chattin up down in borris :laugh::laugh:

f**k me Jay she was a nut :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , glad you took her off my hands :thumbs: :thumbs: ,,lol,,

I keep a good distance away from nuts like that :laugh::laugh: but I got some laugh out of you tryin to escape :laugh:

That was some craic, her goatie was thicker than mine :laugh: :laugh: had to promise to get a date with you for her before she would let me go :toast: :toast:

yeah yis were like a red bearded couple ffs next time give them alans number lol

Believe it or not but she was asking for Carls number,,,lol,,

You leave Carl out of this you were seen loading her into the back of a dodgy lookin van and away you's went Alan was driving fairly fast lol
  • Like 1

God no , never said that Danny,,, but I would'en trust him........ :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

wouldnt trust any of you's dogs trust workers how much did yas make today :laugh:
  • Like 3

wouldnt trust any of you's dogs trust workers how much did yas make today :laugh:

Ah here leave it outtttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Like 1

Ah here leave it outtttttttttttttttttttttttttt

the famous Northside saying :laugh:

she still rings him at 2 in the morning :laugh: :laugh: john why did u give her ur number ur of ur head :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

He's very fond of them nutcases ya'd want to see the one he was chattin up down in borris :laugh::laugh:

f**k me Jay she was a nut :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , glad you took her off my hands :thumbs: :thumbs: ,,lol,,

I keep a good distance away from nuts like that :laugh::laugh: but I got some laugh out of you tryin to escape :laugh:

That was some craic, her goatie was thicker than mine :laugh: :laugh: had to promise to get a date with you for her before she would let me go :toast: :toast:

yeah yis were like a red bearded couple ffs next time give them alans number lol

You leave Carl out of this you were seen loading her into the back of a dodgy lookin van and away you's went Alan was driving fairly fast lol

post-54224-0-32412300-1348762349.jpg

• Like 2

That was some craic, her goatie was thicker than mine :laugh: :laugh: had to promise to get a date with you for her before she would let me go

Here alans van is called the molemaster not the holemaster :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1