will photos go up

some nice looking dogs alan,

they threw very bully only having 1/8 in them,

is that spaniel any good to hunt a fox.

she s a first x springer beagle only 10 months but has been involved in flushing a few foxes lots of rabbits and countless amount of pheasants so she s looking good for the future

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics

John have you still got buttermilk?

wouldnt trust any of you's dogs trust workers how much did yas make today

Posted Images

You definitely have the hang of the photos now alan,, there crackin shots of the lurchers,, gamey looking dogs,, is that last pic a dog up a tree or a dog standing on a bank behind the tree..

ye stripes hes up in a tree scanning the field :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Sure at least I am usefull for something, yeah emmet I took all the actions shots of the dogs jumping and in the tree, always telling you boys to have a decent len's when ya go out lamping.........

a sure john its hard enough having a lamp in one hand and a dog in the other,quality pics all the same ,fairplay to yea :thumbs:

• Like 1

fairplay alan626 you take some decent pics saw one with a terrier in full flight after a rat cracking pic,nice lurchers aswell :thumbs:

irish lurcher took that photo hes my personal camera man :yes:

more of a carer Alan,lol

I heard youse have matching uniforms and are working for dogs trust :laugh:
  • Like 2

fairplay alan626 you take some decent pics saw one with a terrier in full flight after a rat cracking pic,nice lurchers aswell :thumbs:

more of a carer Alan,lol

when alan has the ispca in for tea he has irish lurcher as the gopher making them tea and buns :tongue2::laugh:
  • Like 2

more of a carer Alan,lol

when alan has the ispca in for tea he has irish lurcher as the gopher making them tea and buns :tongue2::laugh:

l

bullies the pair of ye, :boogy: :boogy: I never made tea day because they was no milk,, so I had to milk fiona :toast: :toast: sour auld milk from her :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

more of a carer Alan,lol

l

bullies the pair of ye, :boogy: :boogy: I never made tea day because they was no milk,, so I had to milk fiona :toast: :toast: sour auld milk from her :laugh: :laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

more of a carer Alan,lol

l

stick danny down for a pint of milk the next time john :D
  • Like 1

more of a carer Alan,lol

l

bit like yourself then tea boy :laugh: heard you like it sour from auld dears :laugh:

more of a carer Alan,lol

l

bit like yourself then tea boy :laugh: heard you like it sour from auld dears :laugh:

better been a tea boy than a rent boy,,lol,, say you have tasted the odd sour thing urself,, Danny is the Jimmy Savil of the dog world,,,lol