Started to camo the raider what do you think ? finished

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in two minds whether to have my shroud ,scope and bottle done myself, but I had tape before an it pissed me off with it peeling away in an out of case lol so this time I was thinking about getting

Thanks skot mate, my grandson said it looks like a desert storm gun and promply went out and told his mum that granddad has a desert storm 50cal sniper rifle (I wish) kids eh , you got to love them

He,s called Eathan and he is 7 years old and he can play cod better than me lol atvbmac

Posted Images

nice job mate looks goood. :)

Thanks skot mate, :laugh: my grandson said it looks like a desert storm gun and promply went out and told his mum that granddad has a desert storm 50cal sniper rifle (I wish) kids eh , you got to love them ,atvbmac
  • Like 1

im sh1t on cod now used to be pretty good when i played it every day lol.

going to get assasins creed 3 when it comes out that looks amazing! then need for speed. might get new cod just for zombies but id rather go shooting instead of being stuck in the house, mind you its winter nearly so il be hibernating haha

editit to add- tell him its an L96 w/ variable zoom and extended mags, [bANNED TEXT] desert camo, sleight of hands pro for faster reloads and stopping power for better penetration and ninja pro so you move silently lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale

im sh1t on cod now used to be pretty good when i played it every day lol.

going to get assasins creed 3 when it comes out that looks amazing! then need for speed. might get new cod just for zombies but id rather go shooting instead of being stuck in the house, mind you its winter nearly so il be hibernating haha

editit to add- tell him its an L96 w/ variable zoom and extended mags, [bANNED TEXT] desert camo, sleight of hands pro for faster reloads and stopping power for better penetration and ninja pro so you move silently lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I told him it was a proper hunting rifle then he stood for a bit in silence then he said when can i shoot it i said soon son so now it looks like im going to the range just hope he dus not out shoot me :laugh: atvbmac
  • Like 1

haha, cod. cod makes me want to kill people, seriously. stopped playing that stuff, although il probably end up with the new one. my son is 11 and shit hot on cod too. when i take him out with his gun, he thinks he playing cod lol hopefully he fills out abit so i can get him a full power airgun, as he quite keen to get out.

only thing is, he wasnt fussed on his cometa, as it didnt have a bolt action, like off cod...so it looking costly for me, as you cant get spring bolt actions :o kids ehhh

haha, cod. cod makes me want to kill people, seriously. stopped playing that stuff, although il probably end up with the new one. my son is 11 and shit hot on cod too. when i take him out with his gun, he thinks he playing cod lol hopefully he fills out abit so i can get him a full power airgun, as he quite keen to get out.

only thing is, he wasnt fussed on his cometa, as it didnt have a bolt action, like off cod...so it looking costly for me, as you cant get spring bolt actions :o kids ehhh

Hi rob he is mint at cod and as for getting him a rifle ill see what he is like at the range teach him young and by the time he is at a age where he can go on his own he will have all the knowledge of shooting and hunting he needs and will be adle to shoot both spring and pcp,s atvbmac