• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad is by Dan dog.  

sire to my pups was out of the dan dog.

Dan dog is freddie holmes charlie/foxy breeding. As anyone got any pic's of him?

dan is casper x ruby. Deacon x foxy, charlie x ruby.

Any pics of dogs in the dan dogs breeding?Sire to my pups is black & tan dog his sire was Dan.Dam was out of lucky. :thumbs:

any pics?

No mate.Ian 1 off here owns him. :yes:

yeah I no the dog your on bout mate I seen him before black n tan feathered dog, was on bout pics of pup.

Dan dog is freddie holmes charlie/foxy breeding. As anyone got any pic's of him?

Any pics of dogs in the dan dogs breeding?Sire to my pups is black & tan dog his sire was Dan.Dam was out of lucky. :thumbs:

any pics?

yeah I no the dog your on bout mate I seen him before black n tan feathered dog, was on bout pics of pup.

No smooth coated black & tan mate. :yes:

any pics?

sorry I thought it was ians from down bournemouth ways dog, black n tan feathered, I had a pup out of it 2 a blue brindle feathered bitch ians mate bred it, I gave it to a mate to run from bernesley but the dog jacked.

any pics?

sorry I thought it was ians from down bournemouth ways dog, black n tan, I had a pup out of it 2 a blue brindle feathered bitch ians mate bred it, I gave it to a mate to run from barnesley but the dog jacked.

any pics?

sorry I thought it was ians from down bournemouth ways dog, black n tan, I had a pup out of it 2 a blue brindle feathered bitch ians mate bred it, I gave it to a mate to run from barnesley but the dog jacked.

Yeh ian from down bournemouth way but not the dog in his avatar. Black & tan smooth coat mate.

any pics?

my girlfriends sisters partner has got a bitch out of litter mentioned above she can stay, will run them into ground but can't pick them up, just doesn't no how to use her mouth, he tried her on lamp, doubled up, everything. If she learnt how to pick them up she would be a good bitch.

any pics?

my girlfriends sisters partner has got a bitch out of litter mentioned above she can stay, will run them into ground but can't pick them up, just doesn't no how to use her mouth, he tried her on lamp, doubled up, everything. If she learnt how to pick them up she would be a good bitch.

Who bred it mate?

any pics?

Yeh ian from down bournemouth way but not the dog in his avatar. Black & tan smooth coat mate.

ok mate thought you meant the one in profile pic, there the ones the pups were out.

any pics?

ok mate thought you meant the one in profile pic, there the ones the pups were out.

No the feathered dog isn't bred out of the dan dog mate.Well i don't think so?

any pics?

Who bred it mate?

mickey

Oh yeh Mick.I didn't know he used Ian's feathered dog?

yeah he used him over his blue saluki type bitch, think he got a black n tan bitch out of litter there in there second season now bout 2 n half.

I used his smooth coat black & tan out of the dan dog to my bitch. Pups all gone except 2 i kept there belters!