Getting money back from paypal

Just had a call of him and he abused me but all week he could not reply to me or return calls or emails but after exposing him on here it's amazing how quick he contacted me and could not before,what's the point in causing problems when I am a good paying customer,don't get it

Nothing from him yet but he said he knows paulos or someone and they ar gonna ban me from this site for putting it on here about him,how corrupt is that if I get banned because of someone knocking me,gave him at least 5 calls an texts everyday since Tuesday but nothing but when I ESA owe him I get an instant response from him,honest mate I have brought loads of stuff on here from several people and never had problem no w I won't trust to buy like that again,gutted

You've done nothing wrong mate and are right to name and shame. He knew you were trying to contact him so he's no-one to blame but himself the tosser!!!

What about your goods or a refund???

Put your dick away!

Put yourself away Dick!!!

Nothing from him yet but he said he knows paulos or someone and they ar gonna ban me from this site for putting it on here about him,how corrupt is that if I get banned because of someone knocking me,gave him at least 5 calls an texts everyday since Tuesday but nothing but when I ESA owe him I get an instant response from him,honest mate I have brought loads of stuff on here from several people and never had problem no w I won't trust to buy like that again,gutted

:laugh: ffs now im brought into it :laugh: i rang roger on your behalf 15 mins ago. and asked him to sort it, thats why he rang you.i tried to pm you but your inbox is full. i take it your money or goods are now sorted. :hmm:

i just put a case in paypal resoloution ,then did the same on ebay , when i looked at my paypal case it had dissapeared ,the twa...t gave me 4 different return addresses pity hes in sussex or i would have been knocking on his door ... i may do yet ;)

gifts cannot be disputed so i sent your money back to the paypal address you sent you have the money so fck off and annoy somebody else and my phone isnt answered as i spend a lot of time in a petrol terminal and mobile phone arnt allowed but i doudt you can comprehend that so take all your silly school girl threats and piss off

• Like 2

You've done nothing wrong mate and are right to name and shame. He knew you were trying to contact him so he's no-one to blame but himself the tosser!!!]

no air head boy niether of us done anything wrong he paid his money and i posted his goods , the good old post office done the rest but paul got his nickers in a twist and rang my phone whilst i was at work constantly flattening the battery then when i got up today i rang him to be met by a load of abuse and threats [ he thinks hes some sort of cockney gangster boy] so i told him where to go and sent his money back to him via paypal now if he d had a bit of sense and hadn t gone of the rails id have just sent him more stuff recorded delivery job sorted but now he can whistle as he wont get nothing from me , Iam not that desperate i need his bisiness , just the facts putting the record straight atb tops

• Like 2