Shinsung career 707 Mk11 tanker carbine information

Hi All, Looking for any info on the shinsung career tanker 707 carbine in .22 flavour, Shinsung web page is still unhelpfull, Need the power adjuster wheel as the one on this is tatty.if anyone has any parts then send me a message please, Are there many of these tanker rifles about as i have only found pics of one that is exactly the same although it is a presentation model in gold plate. Mine is the blued model with silencer, Here are the pictures of the one i found, Shoots sweet but only holds air for a few days so needs a reseal but are they the same seals as the standard career, Any help is greatly appreciated, Colin.

post-63287-0-88580400-1350486347_thumb.jpg

post-63287-0-86002300-1350486371_thumb.jpg

post-63287-0-74574700-1350486391_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cheers for the info but ac know bugger all about them as well, Will get some stripdown pictures off to them today for their archives, Basically the large tanker bottle just detatches like a quick fill but there is a large screw on the bottom of the bottle, Turns with thumb and forefinger like a power adjuster but what is it for, It has the ordinary power adjuster underneath as usual, Not tried turning the screw while shooting as obviously if you dont know what it does then dont touch, Anyone else have any ideas?