help with items missing in the mail

It appears he was last here on the 11th. Maybe he has not got your pm's. Give a little longer or email him if you can. People do also go away on holidays now and then. Give him a chance to respond and see. Best of luck but I'm sure it will be fine.

Also it's probably bit early putting that you have been scammed. He may send you a copy of the postal receipt. Try to wait it out a little longer if you can. Was the money in your paypal or did it come out your bank (registered debit card)

Edited by gazandjen

I posted this 2nd class if you have'nt recieved it i am very sorry , to show good faith i will send you another , I'll be out of pocket , but to keep YOU happy i'll gladly send it

As to you paying as gift , If YOU remember i gave you the choice of paying as Gift or Plus 5% , obviously being tight you took the cheaper option

I posted this 2nd class if you have'nt recieved it i am very sorry , to show good faith i will send you another , I'll be out of pocket , but to keep YOU happy i'll gladly send it

As to you paying as gift , If YOU remember i gave you the choice of paying as Gift or Plus 5% , obviously being tight you took the cheaper option

Generous offer there :victory: but I wouldn't send him another one for at least a week with him calling you a scammer :D

Generous offer there :victory: but I wouldn't send him another one for at least a week with him calling you a scammer :D

:lol:

:lol:

At least it's getting took as a bit of a joke :laugh: , but once again it's a very generous offer by Flazz :thumbs:

Royal Mail won't consider a claim for loss untill 15 working days have elapsed.

I sell a fair bit on ebygumbay, I generally use 1st class; usually the goods do arrive next day, but occasionally it takes considerably longer, and sadly now and then the odd buyer has the seller over.

Claiming the compo can be a task in its self.

webber