more hassle for northern terrier men

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before you start typing let your empty brain engage you muppet!! I had to pet out the best spaniel I ever owned due to it having a un docked tail, I'd like to see you watch a dog of yours going out i

wind your neck in ya fanny

also hear theres a two year jail sentence for anyone caught docking tails , quite unreal when peados , rapists ,muggers what have ya, get a slap on the wrist more times than enough

Posted Images

Asanley I work dogs most days it's not being anti it's just my opinion

What do you really think is wrong with it ? no real pain involved ,as said earlier ,, there for not cruel, long tails are a bother if you have dogs that wag their tails all the time like Spaniels and if you keep them kenneled they get damaged at the tips, and if every time you work your Spaniel they come back damaged , surely this is more cruel ?

Oh dear tufty that really is constructive and snazzy I am all there, just because some idiot decided to dock tail every body follows suit. One bloke even said to me we shorten they tails so it is easier to grab, when pulling them out of holes fk me av never heard so much shite. Happy hunting to you all

Guest thebigdog

Oh dear tufty that really is constructive and snazzy I am all there, just because some idiot decided to dock tail every body follows suit. One bloke even said to me we shorten they tails so it is easier to grab, when pulling them out of holes fk me av never heard so much shite. Happy hunting to you all

how can it be easier to grab a shorter tail, you giant f*****g retard :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Go and do your homework son, :bye: as your up early for your paper round :bye: nite nite

You still did.nt answer me why you think it so barbaric ? since it causes no or at most very little pain ?