Whippets Preban ?

Wat are peoples opinions on foxing whith single whippet bitch or dog (on the lamp) , I have tried researching but its hard to find preban info and pics.

Can it be done?

Preban i have slipped whippet bitch 2 year old at fox and she was game as anything just never actualy managed to make contact,

Have people ever experienced Single whippet on charlie?

My bitch is 21"

Its been done before if you look on the search bar they could but theyll take some stick if your wanting a fox theres better option bull x and the collie x and other differnt crosses get somthing that looks fit for purpose more height strength there for edible quarry

I've seen one that did them no problem and could get 5 a night a couple nights a week but that dog was outstanding, could handle any game. that was one of 10 whippets and whippet Xs ive seen though and the only one to take anything that fights back cleanly

I've run them.

On foxes they worked best by, tipping them over on the run or biting them on the bum until the fox bailed and reinforcements arrived. I didn't run them on their own, always with a pack that included something harder.