Cree lights

The crelant is another torch I'm looking at right now, thanks for posting the video DK, I'd be interested to see how you get on with it :yes:

I'm getting a seperate torch as a spotter, but I'm as yet undecided what I'll put on the rifle.

I find the zero spill a bit annoying, as some spill can be handy both to bring in the more wary animals and also for re-finding an animal that has gone behind a piece of the countryside and out of view.

I won't bother with Lightforce again, have four of their lamps and have used them for years but technology is getting ahead of them.

Edited by JohnGalway

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive had an led P7, good little torch, not powerful enough for lamping though, I also have had one of these for about a year http://dx.com/p/trustfire-x8-xm-lt60-5-mode-1000-lumen-memory-white-led-fla

where did you order the crelant from mate :thumbs:

Hi Torchey, I didnt order it, I've a friend visiting Hong Kong and Ive asked them to have a look and see if they can pick it up a bit cheaper anywhere, seen a few advertised on the internet, few people advertising on the candlepower forum, you could spend hours looking for a trustworthy good priced supplier though!

The crelant is another torch I'm looking at right now, thanks for posting the video DK, I'd be interested to see how you get on with it :yes:

I'm getting a seperate torch as a spotter, but I'm as yet undecided what I'll put on the rifle.

I find the zero spill a bit annoying, as some spill can be handy both to bring in the more wary animals and also for re-finding an animal that has gone behind a piece of the countryside and out of view.

I won't bother with Lightforce again, have four of their lamps and have used them for years but technology is getting ahead of them.

No prob JG, have to see if its as good in the flesh as it looks on the video! I now have a selection of spotters! The funny thing is ill probably end up carrying more than if I just had my old light with the variable power! But i only want the LED for when just out and about walking to the pub and stuff.