BUNNIE BASHING TURNED QUACKERS

Went out yesterday evening to get some bunnies for a fathers day BBQ i was struggling a bit for a while i could not seem to hit the right side of a barn so i found a quiet spot to do some target practise (found out my scope was shooting about 1/2 inch too high ) ive no idea why the gun is kept in a hard case and ive not dropped it so no idea why?

Anyway i went back to the old barn were i know rooks seem to be gathering and managed to shoot 2 they fell in te stinging nettles so i knew the gun was back on form .

So i creeped over to where the bunnies where i hid behind a flat bed trailer and managed to pop off 3 bunnies .

Nothing more emerged for 30 mins so i made my way back towards my van when i noticed a small pod of bunnies managed to pop 2 off the 2nd one didnt even notice i had shot his mate .

JUST AS I NOTICED A THIRD RABBIT 2 DUCKS LANDED NEAR HIM AND FRIGHTENED HIM OFF b*****ds

So 5 bunnie for the BBQ today mmmmmmmmmm nice

[/img]

Edited by woodchip

found a quiet spot to do some target practise (found out my scope was shooting about 1/2 inch too high ) ive no idea why the gun is kept in a hard case and ive not dropped it so no idea why?

nice bag there... :clapper:

some dont realise how important it is to ckeck their sights every time before they even think about looking down the scope at quarry. i check my sights each and every time, and never take it for granted that my rifle will be bang on... what ive done is at the entrance of my shoot as i drive through the gate i have a marker set 35yards away from my start position, so each time i make sure im hitting my target. got one of those metal spinning targets that i always leave in the field tucked away in the hedge line. since ive been doing this i dont miss as long as i judge my distances correctly.

richie

DUCK what duck you must have read the post wrong i know duck is out of season........

LOL woody hope u learn't now hehehe good job u edited and took the pic off too hehehehe :clapper:

Bry