What gun do you use......Pics Please

Guest Rabbiteer

Guest Rabbiteer

There are many debates about calibres, rifles, scopes, zero, bipods and other accessories. People not only use their Rifles for hunting but for tgt shooting aswell.

To replace a complete rig can easily tip people over £1000 nowadays. However great results can be had of good simple springers. Some people are using springers! Some are using PCP's! Some are using Gas Rams!

So from purely a hunting perspective...........

What do you use?

BTAS FX Cyclone in .177 - Nikko Stirling 6-24x56 IR - Harris Swivel Bipod - Z@30m

IMGP1145.jpg

Lets not be shy, lets see if we can get this thread in to a 5 pager or so.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap springer, my shooting buddy always chops and changes with expensive pcp's and has a laugh at my gun but my £70 set-up bags just as much as his his ££££££ pcp. At the moment he has an air arms 200 which is a great gun.

Guest Rabbiteer

Thanks for the reply Simoman.

I have never really tried my hand at pigeon to date but am hoping to give it a go this year.

So Springer for Simoman.

Keep them coming guys and girls............................

Dont have any pictures (yet) But i have a BSA lightning 2.2 cal at the mo :victory:

how much is amo for that 2.2 then LL?? :laugh:

heres mine AA S400 with a harris bipod..silencer..and a 4-12x40 MD scope..had it a while now and took a fair bit with it. as long as you take time to learn the trajectory and then calculate were to aim in the feild you cant miss. a top rifle imo. im thinking about trying it in .177 when i find one on the cheap. just a couple of pics....

STP80441Large.jpg

STP80435Large.jpg

like the look of that rifle Nik.

cheers,

maty.

Guest Rabbiteer
i have a stealth with an optima 3x9x56 supermoonlighter scope on and a hw80 with webly gold 3x9x40 scope on i use both depending on the job in hand !

dont have any pics of the 80 at the moment !

I have heard a lot of people saying good things about the Gun Power range