cheeky as fcuk

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me an a mate we were walkin through the village with a Russell an lakey pup that were seven month at the time we where only 14 an 15 with a spade we had borrowed from his grans shed with a head on it about five inches wide just ideal for mooching about for rabbits and the copper stopped us an said what u doin I said going rating he goes that's illegal and I told him otherwise and he told me not to talk back haha I just said right ok I'm walking my dog and doing some gardening on the way home he said no your not I said prove it after much messing round writing names and addresses we where let go but it just shows you how little they know

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats the shovel for? you should of told her that like all responsible dog owners you use the shovel for pickin up the dogs shit

Its a joke mate the conversation i had with her went on for ages and was pointless to say the least , i asked her why she thought she could accuse me of that and she said you got terriers and a shovel

Hope you pass your test mate, I just get the 2 legged bitch to chauffeur me about , but I'm nice to her on the journey