cheeky as fcuk

Went out to do a bit of bushing and ratting today with my 2 year old dog and 5 and half month pup , i was walalking down the road by the canal and a copper walked upto me and said whats the shovel for ? Badgers isit !! If i said i was shocked it would be an understatement . I told her i was off to do a bit of ratting and bushiing thats why i had the mini round nose shovel . I then rather rudely pointed out that she had no legal right to be accusing me of such things while im walking in public with my dogs and quickly told her to check my dogs jaw for scars and that my other dog is under 6 months old and has only worked rats and cover a few times , she looked quite stupid for a minute or so then said you know quite a bit about it all to which i replied "i have to because you obviously have no clue about the law your supposed to be enforcing " she then made me wait while she did a pnc check and told me to go when my details checked out .

Ive now downloaded a pdf file of the hunting act 2004 to my smartphone for the future . This really pissed me off and i had to vent a bit lol

Cheers Trinder

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats the shovel for? you should of told her that like all responsible dog owners you use the shovel for pickin up the dogs shit

Its a joke mate the conversation i had with her went on for ages and was pointless to say the least , i asked her why she thought she could accuse me of that and she said you got terriers and a shovel

Hope you pass your test mate, I just get the 2 legged bitch to chauffeur me about , but I'm nice to her on the journey

Its a joke mate the conversation i had with her went on for ages and was pointless to say the least , i asked her why she thought she could accuse me of that and she said you got terriers and a shovel , how can we go about our day when we have to put up with tha ignorance its a load of shit

• Like 3

She did a pnc check on me and took my details so there will have to be a log , it could be more trouble than its worth though cause they could come to my house sniffing around , i got nothing to hide but my lurcher has a few marks and they could be funny

The pup did well mate fair play to her , she has only been out a few times as i dont want to rush things with her but she has got better every time , she started yapping on a hot scent today which i was happy with and she dug to a rat and nailed it , she is looking promising tbh

The pup did well mate fair play to her , she has only been out a few times as i dont want to rush things with her but she has got better every time , she started yapping on a hot scent today which i was happy with and she dug to a rat and nailed it , she is looking promising tbh

Well done to the pup :victory: at least you enjoyed yourself after the set back

Still loads of cover up here as well mate, could do with a frost or 2 to put every thing to ground. My mates bitch is due on halloween so I'll keep you informed when I get my pup :thumbs:

Whats the shovel for? :laugh:

you should of told her that like all responsible dog owners you use the shovel for pickin up the dogs shit :thumbs:

Out of likes Jay :cray: , but that answer was class :laugh:

• Like 1