collie x

exactly wots bin said mate not being funny but the dog is still very young to many people expect a dog to learn its trade in a nite (not exacly but ul no [bANNED TEXT] i mean) work with [bANNED TEXT] you have experince makes perfect,you only need to breed when all the time you put in to your dog has paid of and she is worthy of it and the work takes its toll,breeding a litter out of a young bitch thats not doing her job isnt the way forward in my opion not haveing a go mate :thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i disagree a 3/4 collie would be ideal for some people and id like one my self but no one seems to breed them

run slower

My mutt is out of a pure Collie (dam) and a lurcher (sire) which also had plenty of Collie in him..this dog ain't a bad pot filler so don't be afraid to steer clear of what other's have..you may just

Mate i only gt into running dogs 2yr ago (always hud a terrier for meeting though) and 1st Dnt keep more than 1 pup i feel like im having to squeeze 48hrs into the 1day sometimes with training bonding walks and general mootching then all the boring day to day stuff work ect n TRY keep the bitch (misses lol) happy aswell its hard but when u see ur pup coming on its an UNBEATABLE feeling.

N 2nd listen to these guys not all of them but take it all in they (mostly) are trying to help n u will realise the arseholes from the good 1s soon enough i would not breed my Lurcher just now because you to are new to this and you have said your dogs a pot licker/pet alot of people on her have decades of experience and mistakes to learn from through breeding and working there dogs and you have a couple oh weeks.

And lastly what do you hope to obtain from breeding except money n free pup/s do you under stand people try for years for a true ALLROUNDER you can't just fling in a imported collie x to a Lurcher/longdog/sight hound and get topdogs. What ground do u plan on working what quarry have you any permission do you think u just point at quarry and say pssssst and your dog will bring it down there's alot to think about lol.

Well atb n thank god your not up here there's enough crap dogs round my way don't need anymore.....

• Like 1

thanks people,well got a few mouths to think about it, and to see if anyones comes up with a good dog.i was thing whippit/gray but as she is cross i thought it might throw the collie out to much,, is this true,,??

it'l still have 50% collie. 25% whippet ,25%grey if you use a 1x whippet / grey :thumbs:

hi staffpeg i am new on hunting life and i seen the pic of ur dog and think is very nice if u dont mine can u tell me abit about its cross thanks ashley

thanks people,well got a few mouths to think about it, and to see if anyones comes up with a good dog.i was thing whippit/gray but as she is cross i thought it might throw the collie out to much,, is this true,,??

it'l still have 50% collie. 25% whippet ,25%grey if you use a 1x whippet / grey :thumbs:

hi staffpeg i am new on hunting life and i seen the pic of ur dog and think is very nice if u dont mine can u tell me abit about its cross thanks ashley

shes a 1x beddy/grey wth no reverse gear, just full on wth a a heart like a lion